Saturday, May 14, 2011

Billed Knit Hat Pattern For Baby



Flea markets and decorations Flowers
Flea markets and flowers decorating the

A hoy all!

I hope you spent a beautiful Saturday as I do.
I have a few things that I would be glad to share you ...
first I would like to show new decoration of flowers.


Hello Everyone!

I hope you all have beautiful Saturday.
I have a couple things I want to share today ....
First I wanted to show you new decoration with flowers.





This is my favorite sugar bowl, which I bought here in the ancient world and the old plate the flea market last week.
This is my lovely sugar bowl from United antique shop and old plate from Flea Market (from last weekend).
.



cutters Madlenka finally have a place in an old bottle from a flea market.
I think it is a beautiful decoration.

Molds (for madeleins) finally Has a Place in an old bottle.
I Think It's beautuful decoration.


I would also say the two flea markets in Austria.
It was a great time with my family.
I know that again and I write about them, but it is among my favorite time.
Everywhere there were many people ...
a lot of cars!

Flea Market took place in this big barn.


Than I wanted tell you about two flea markets in Austria.
It was perfect time with my family.
I know, I´m always writing about flea markets but It´s one of my favorites time.
There were many people everywhere...
and many cars!

The flea market was at this big barn.


  ohhh a lot of people.
ooh, many people.





I attended the first auction in my life ..
I won a beautiful old form of butter. I really wanted it for a long time. She I would do it to make herb butter.
I love it!
I attended the auction . It Was My Auction FIRS ..
I won beautiful old butter mold (churn) 5 Eur. I wishet have it for long time. I Would Like To Use for herb butter.
I love it!


I decided to write to you how much it cost.
I bought yet Jar from France, Shabby Valance and lamp on the nightstand ...
six jar, a silver ewer and tray.
I would like to use the tea tray set from Riviera Maison.
ooohhh, I know it's a lot of things but they were very cheap and I needed too:)))
These other things will show up sometimes when they have a permanent place.


I decided to write you what treasures this cost.
I bought French glass cover (1.5 euros), Shabby Valance ($ / € 1) and small lamps (2Eur) ...
and six French Old Mason Jars (3Eur) , silver jug \u200b\u200b and tray (2 Eur Both) - (I need it).
I Would Like To Use this tray for My Tea Set Form Riviera Maison ..
ooohhh, I know It'sa Lot Of Things But Very Cheap and Necessary:)))
These Things I Will show you later When They Will have Their Place.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments for the article on the housing. I do not know what happened, but three comments disappeared ..?
I'm so glad renovations that you like!
Thank you for stopping me.

Thank you for your sweet and beautiful comments at my last post Abou old cabinet.
I'm Happy That You Like It!
Thank You for Taking the time to stop it.

nice Sunday!
Have a nice Sunday!
Vladka

0 comments:

Post a Comment