Friday, April 16, 2010

Champagner Kates Playground

slam poetry in Práglu

On 7 4 April 2010 took place at club Rock Cafe exhibition show called slamerů who are the best in this discipline. This was largely because the winner of the Republic of various vintages.

So what is slam poetry? It a kind of improvisational poetry. It's actually a contest between athletes who are capable of head vyplodit magic rhymes, which are then evaluated by the seven selected audience.
to clarify here I put videos on Youtube, where you can see, in my opinion, the best athletes in this discipline, which is Jakub Foll.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4GjloYmLNQ

If anyone would like to learn more about the poetry slam, just enter www.slampoetry.cz and through various links doklikáte lots of information. Slam poetry is of course a global scale, which can be noticed when the viewfinder on YouTube enter the password "slam poetry". It should be further noted that the verses should be administered so as to entertain, or. deeply impressed the audience / spectators, so no it definitely is not boring and definitely worth it to have any such appearances at least once to go.

But now back to středečnímu performances. In such a slam-live performances, I was first, but Slam Poetry I knew just a little bit from Youtube.com and other sites as well as individual slamery.

In the first round, in my opinion, most starring James Foll, but who won this round. Before the next round, I decided that I definitely affect the outcome, since no one is James:-D, and so I enrolled as a volunteer on the ballots. But when the test is started before the second round, I had to submit their ballots to someone about three rows ahead, because I said too much sat back and organizers the numbers seen ... : - /
In the second round it was shining very much more competitive, the most noteworthy and certainly Bohdan Bláhovec, Rene Strawberry and the Czech lady straw - Masha. Unfortunately, John Jilek arrived, but he was replaced by someone else (of course, is irreplaceable John Jilek ...). The biggest surprise was certainly voluntary participation in the contest one of the goers - Monica. Monica between slamery definitely fit and certainly did not embarrass you. Probably allowed for the possibility of participating in the contest, and therefore we have something prepared at home.

But why James Foll most admire? I do not know if it's true, but Cuba has me so that those verses seriously invents zfleku, just online: D and what is the real slam. On some other competitors were to know that the verses, or even entire units:) have a pre-arranged. The winner, who on Wednesday took a bottle of good drink, had in Brno almost same performance, as here in Prague. While James Foll just improvise, invent on the spot, and it wants to seriously admiration. It's a guy! :-) ... Which unfortunately ended up in third place.

I searched on Youtube Wednesday's show, but it looks like nobody uploaded it either, and I can not find, or it's just not fit on the net. :-)

So James, I keep my fingers crossed! :-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment