Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Consumer Reports Pontoon Trailer

Trinec! TUC, the TUC, TUC! - 2 Part

Now I would like to say something about the speech Trinecke - "After our very".
come for me to Třinec friend and said: "This is horrible, went I am a baker and I wanted to buy something, but I began to speak Polish! "So I explained that it was" after our very "Czech people here but also control the majority, even if we can meet with people who work Czech municipalities and they truly can not.

Some terms used here may seem quite ridiculous nenašincům. now I'll write some, but only as I hear them, because writing in the "language" for our very "really not control :-) So
eg
- I = I discussed this fact can not, do not have this ... (Eg, "Eat it, whether it's milk." "I can not really discussed this.")
- because
bo = - = He is also the last
- triangles =
rolls - make = make
- both what it zrob = best do my best
When I spoke to my boyfriend, who is Roznova or did not come to me odd that I say: "There must be more as soon as possible." He warned me, that says "soon". Then I thought about it and I thought if I speak just me, or is it normal in Trinec. Indeed, it is used here "to what ..." instead of "what the ...".
- Werk = Ironworks
- gmina = municipal authority
- Jishu, jutro = tonight, tomorrow
- vtorek in Maja = Tuesday, May
- jedemy targovisko = going to the marketplace
- chodzę kajsika to ... = Go somewhere ...
- interfere with the move = (eg "Nierušaj šie" = "Do not move!" "Do not fidget with," etc.)
- dokučať = annoy, harass
- gin dobry = good day
- we're going to go out = array (even to the store, etc.)
- I go to the cellar, go to the shop =
- krušit, okrušinky = crumble, peanut
- body = robots so busy
- Patyk = stick
- Cracking = bush (Don 't pull the cracker Patyk of th: o))
- I, ni = yes, no

etc. So, do you understand at least some expressions? The worst thing though is that everybody here šišlají somehow, so even though a lot of words you know, those people just do not understand much. I Třinec born and I just a half of the family, so one is more at home in Czech. Still, Prague people know that I'm somewhere away from Ostrava:-D But this may be short beaks: D

And finally some photos taken in and around Třinec:


Once we had blue pools and understand how this could happen ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment