Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Can I Uninstall Acer Arcade

dormitory life - the events continued to 4:)

now go on to the tracks events related to the porters. Last time I told the lady porters on campus Švehlova. Now I would like to describe the situation that I experienced on the Vltava River with one not-so-pleasant doorman.

The doorman is due to its unpleasant nature, known not only among students, but also between other gatekeepers. Whenever it is a student, must be mentally prepared for the fact that Mr. Porter can not forgive a comment.

College Advice is quite luxurious. If one of you will choose Prague College, South City definitely recommend it. Do not be discouraged by distance. If someone is used to commute to school by train, as I did in high school, this fact - and the distance of the journey to school - not an obstacle for him. :) Attraction will certainly be a great student pub Blanice In which the cook and at student prices. What you really appreciate, is cheap money. The other tracks will pay 10 CZK per hour at the South Town CZK 10 / 3 hours and each additional hour 10 CZK extra. Washing a normal washing cycle (ie cotton, 40 ° C, 700 rpm.) Lasts about two hours.

And so once I washed two washers, four hours. I arrive to the lodge and a loud voice: "Good evening, I bring the key to the machine and I would pay." The other side of Porter: "Well but I have time ...", "What? How long? "Gatekeeper," Well you do not so much fighting! "Me:" But there were only two washing machines, I can not consider that a washing machine washes two hours ...", I still somehow understand what he was terms. Porter: "But for me too I can not! Just four hours and you will be CZK 20 !!!", I say, "Well ...". Of course I'm still counting on to pay for dvacetikačku, but he apparently assumed that with him I want to argue, and those In addition, ten crowns give him just over the corpse, or what ... :)) Sometimes it is safe to assume the latter's bad now ...

Wohnout - porters :-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment