Monday, November 16, 2009

Coleman/evcon Furnace

dormitory life - the events continue to 3:)

And now comes a series of gatekeepers, and gatekeepers. :) I met with two worse, which is worth writing. Others were more or less, and some nice and funny. We talked at all so they wonder if there still sits at Kukan ... and also when they chattiness in nature ... :)

So I'll start again on the track Švehlova. Overall, this is, in my opinion, a decent track, I liked it there, but due to other reasons I stayed there eventually. But odbíhám. In the little window there sits a porter. He has long gray hair pinned in a ponytail always, strong and round glasses. It can also be a little over fifty. Now, I'm not sure, but I think enough smoke (if I am not mistaken it with another doorman). This lady is downright poctivka and takes his work very seriously and responsibly. For it does not pass one without, to show kolejenku (Especially in the evenings). It monitors each carefully their eagle eyes, but not always to rely on it, I'll tell you how later.

time I still did not live with Kukula and sometimes an opportunity that I could sleep in, because a roommate had gone home to be. And since my Kukula slightly Indecent exposure, it can not be overlooked. Mrs Cook us immediately upon entry into college and I stopped after kolejenku. There is of course not, so pay 50 CZK per night. Then we have to beware. Later we found that students who live on campus UK has the opportunity to spend the night at another CU campus for free once a month, so that we use. :) Like I find it a bit unfair, since they actually pay and accommodation for the days when we are on track, which is often on weekends and holidays. So if you want any of us known to sleep at night, so it would not have a pointed, especially on when it comes to a man who lives in the dorm. Here's how it is not true at all tracks. At some colleges are more relaxed.

And now the aquiline eye Mrs Cook. My roommate had a friend who just did not miss: tall, slender blonde with strong glasses. Often he walked in a black coat. He lived with us for too Švehlovce. One of the roommates went to a theater and returned late at night. As they walked past the gatehouse, Raven porter poked his hand in the window and straightened the finger pointed at the young man: "You! Show me kolejenku! You do not live here!". When she showed a beautiful young man, however, valid kolejenku, said only: "Good." Mrs.

you probably think Švehlovka not quite as big college, so was not able to remember all its residents. But this probably is not always real thing. But the effort is appreciated. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment