Sunday, November 29, 2009

Round Fringed Ottomans

dormitory life - the events continue to 5:)

I can not forgive I do not give this photo:


I took her to her cell mate, who assert that it is his job:)

somehow I commend the overall student life. It's not just a great party, drinking, and the mob. This is the well-being and freedom in time. Researchers also often do not have fixed working hours. You know, personally I can not imagine the daily routine. Get up early morning at the same time, to go to work this out and then come back home, eventually. somewhere to go work out, as diversification. Maybe it's better than working in shifts, but even so I was pretty scared. But this is probably unavoidable. (On the brigades I worked in shifts and I talked with people who do this work even twenty years. I admire is SO. I'd probably be freaked out. I want to study it as long as you can! Platičům apologize to all taxes, but you Yet you can study too. I understand that when the communists it was not easy. I have a few people in the family, which is pretty complicated because of the communist uncle, who bolted with his family to the U.S. ... but finally did it and the engineers. I think if one has in mind something like that is ok, the show justice.

I think today may have a high school almost everyone. The conditions of the tests are much milder than it once was. And it also says many professors in our faculty. Just become pretty spoiled us and allows us to study. :)

I say "Learn while you can. Student Life is a wonderful and unforgettable." Some would argue: And who will hand this out? This question I heard often when I praise a student working life ahead of friends and acquaintances. I talked about it with a known adult college student, father of two adult children, and he answered it as follows: "Ukrainians." Cruel, but why not? I do not want look like a racist, but they need the money. Well, I do not discuss it here too.

Some people also argue that the study is expensive and the family does not have that pulled the student. The answer is: Yes, studies are expensive, but I have many friends who You earn brigádama studying, working or even longer, perhaps in part-time or even full time. In this case, but it is probably better known to study at a distance. Also that some of my friends at home do not light in terms of money, but they are here in Prague, the Moravians. They live modestly, but why not? Why is the study and knowledge. Furthermore, high schools provide students with accommodation scholarship for current students, around 700 CZK per month for students from families of social, then much higher. So at the cheapest price Accommodation in Prague (1500 CZK / month), is quite tolerable (just the man pulls the room with another face to people ... but if he wants to study inexpensive, why not study there for college, where students have a calm and can learn). Moreover, if a student is really handy, you may get a scholarship for outstanding academic results in some schools is 20 000 CZK (I think in Brno). If the student is older, has had some experience working on a project may try to apply for a grant, to which may include trips abroad, etc.

And now to feel depress me that I could defend the bohemian student life. : O)

0 comments:

Post a Comment