Saturday, November 21, 2009

Single Seat Dune Buggys

dream of two

That night I dreamed two nightmares.
first starts at some school event to mix my classmates from the middle of the height and friends. The event takes place in the forest, where its edge extends slightly greenish lake. In it, run races, which lie in the hold under water without breathing apparatus. Competitors dived into a relatively deep lake separately. Each is equipped differently. Someone Diving in a swimming suit, someone in the neoprene. Eg. has kamrádka Jaruška who loves the water, sinking in the neoprene. Underwater lasted a very long time and her performance was duly rewarded with strong applause from the audience. Then came classmate in high school. She is also survived and dive underwater for far longer than anyone else. Somehow I knew that it was cheating and had him breathing apparatus.
Suddenly someone screamed. I looked toward where I heard screams and saw something in my life seen. It was a tall green monster with the thin legs, thin body, his back slightly bent. His head I could perhaps be likened to a human head, however, has bicycle helmet that is aerodynamic rear sharpened. But still it is not accurate. Her eyes looked almost like two red buttons with white. Maybe its surrounding border a little reminiscent of chicken eyes. Overall, the character resembled an alien creature from the film The Omen. The monster started to chase us.
Suddenly there was a break in a dream and I found myself at Bítov, the cottage, where every year we go on summer vacation. Still I knew in the dream that we chase the monster. There was an unknown to me girl. I told her to try to escape. She was quite nervous and panicking. I tried to calm her. I said expendable for our house and then run away through the fence. Immediately hit the yard and then ran through the garden gate. It was night and everything was difficult to see. Loud whisper, I called her, either run away, but let's be careful. Disobeyed. Around the corner we both saw the monster, and We started to run back into the house through the backyard. I have been inside and I cried for her, be it for me. She very zmatkovala and ran back and forth, but it was far from me. I did not dare to seize it and download inside. Then I vrátkách in the yard saw the monster. I shouted again at the girl, but she still just running around and screaming. I knew now that when I exit the door, get us both a monster. I closed, locked and then a little window I saw a monster authorized the girl, crushed it on the wall and held her by the throat. Figeľ her eyes, her long fingers and ripped your heart out ...
It was awful and everything happened in a few seconds. I locked all the possible doors and ran into the kitchen. There sat all the others, including my family. I was terrified and screaming frantically that her beast Figeľ eyes and ripped your heart out. I kept the scene reflected in the head. And then I woke up.
long time I could not sleep. Every time you try to close eyes I saw the monster holding the girl.
Finally, I walked and it seemed another dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment