Sunday, November 22, 2009

Penicillin Vk And Nursing

Second Dream of the first two

Another dream was not so clear and so long. I only know that I was with my grandmother and even some normal people in a block of flats, which usually can be seen for example in Ostrava, Bohumin, Prague ... The special was that the block of flats was in the middle of a field or pasture. On one side of the field fence, the other forest.
The grandmother said we had to walk around and look how it looks behind the fence. When we left the apartment block from the main entrance, we noticed only a few workers on a block of flats there something repaired. One was a small metal ladder that was leaning against the wall before the entrance to a block of flats. Probably it was the electrician, because they dug in the light. He was such that ordinary prefab entrance, which leads to the stairs. After entering the glass doors are often followed by a kind předchodba, where tenants' mailboxes. Then followed another glass door ... certainly, you know. But it's irrelevant. :) So we
then the grandmother came along the fence. When we have a block of flats from about fifty meters, I wanted to look over the fence, plain wire fence. I have no idea why I have not looked before. I looked there and my blinding light of the sun, which was kind of a fog. So I looked at the other side of the meadow, the forest that stretched across the fence.
Suddenly I saw a white, very furry character. It was a Yeti. Always looked at us and then behind us rozeběhnul. He ran four and looked like a bear, which runs for prey. We got to flee with her grandmother. I would never say that grandma could run so fast. :) We ran into předvchodu block and shouted at the workers, whether they escape inside the house. What stood on the ladder, "said his grandmother, both climbing as high. I said, it's silly and let quickly gets off and runs into the house with us.
Then the dream faded. I do not remember anything. It's really strange. Most dreams seem to me that somehow relates to what is normally I experience during the day. But the Yeti, I even thought about it lately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment