Monday, November 9, 2009

Wrong Date On Usps Shipping Label.

dormitory life - stories of the following 2 :) Why I hate infidelity

In previous incidents college to continue, I mentioned to one lady who worked in the store for clothes for college Švehlova. Now I will mention another lady from the warehouse service, but this time on the Vltava River, which is the Southern city.

When I recently moved to college republic, I was already behind college experience from previous years. :) Whenever I go to exchange dirty linen for clean, I never needed to show kolejenku (resident identification card), because it was always an exchange of "piece by piece" in stock and linen bedding dorm ever seen. But this time it was different.

morning I woke up and said to myself, it's Friday, so I could wash your clothes, it probably will not at this time, many people fight. So I went to the reception the keys to the laundry and as a backup I left kolejenku, which leaves so there whenever someone wants to borrow something, etc. Then I went to wash clothes. After a few minutes I realized that I could even change clothes. So I went to look at the wall, when possible. I find that clothes can be changed to 11:00 and then 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., but I wanted to be gone. On the board, I also learned new information for me and that I need to provide service in exchange kolejenku. I really never had before. It was around 10:45. So I went immediately undressed me and duvets Kukula, and I ran to the linen store. There, I knocked on the door and entered. Some, again, about fifty lady to me after my "Hello" also said "hello". There was still with her a gentleman with whom he talked about. Then she said something like: "Oh, please ...". I did not understand and I reacted, I said that I brought a quilt to replace two single beds. She reiterated her "Oh please", pointing to the table. I understand that I give the desk about the quilt, which was correct. :) And then I began: "Please, I'd be very sorry, but I do not kolejenku, because the pen, so kolejenka is the reception ..." Lady's obviously not ušislyšně not like: "Well, perhaps kidding, right? Go here for two and clothes you do not have one kolejenku? And how can I believe that you live here?" "I have to jump on kolejenku reception, perhaps lend it to me so I could show it to you ... my roommate is in a language school." "It is really terrible! Why did you not go for the first washing and then we wash? Logic, you students will never I confess! It's really terrible! So please, take it! "And as I was glad that I can take my underwear, I did not want to argue with her and explain to her that I never ever kolejenku when changing clothes did not show, so I never thought I'd have to show at this track. And it was a coincidence that I just realized that I could change clothes when I went to college and I went to the wall and I just noticed that it is open, but this afternoon I could no longer ... No, no, all these excuses of chance would be for nothing because in the logic of our students may never nedočká . :-D

Since I have other friends and other events. So, for example. Publishers are two types of bedding, a reddish color with a white sheet and a blue with a yellow sheet. S Kukula like to take the blue with yellow, because we match the room, but it odbočuju. :) And so once he came to the store known that they would like changed clothes. Everything was fine until the moment before he took the clean linen. Made the mistake of your life! = D Took a reddish yellow sheets and sheets! How could he? Did not know that blue is the yellow and reddish to white? The lady is said to go crazy, both because it had brought them. So never again! Red and yellow are probably not suited to each other ... :)

So the question remains why some of these lady and behave? I to think:) Yes, I understand that it is quite humiliating work, especially when you move around all these were men college students, however, if you do work, I have to do it properly and how it is! I would do it too so she did. Furthermore, it may take some contrast too severely, for it is so important ... :) They do not light about it lady. I assume that their job is to sort laundry and take care to be imported into a central laundry room, where it will be washed and huge almond vymandlováno. Then to imported on the right track, and then sitting in the store twice a week, generally about eight hours. I believe that it does not work exactly gripping, but ... BUT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment