Thursday, April 21, 2011

Constant Slight Nausea



happy Easter!

Hi everyone,
wish you a happy Easter full of joy and sunny days!

So today I had really won. I bake my first Perničky and a few of them and I nazdobila.
Nejvíc se mi líbí králíčci a vajíčka...


Happy Easter !


Hello everyone,

I wish you a happy Easter full of joy and sunny days !
I baked my first gingerbread cookies .

I especially like bunnies and eggs...





I was so looking forward to spring bake gingerbread wreath. I found him in the January journal Decor and since then I've thought of him!

I baked gingerbread this Easter wreath.
I found HIM in January, Journal de cor December then I have been thinking of it.

I decided to make it color as the SPRING .
wreath is colorful with a SPRING .


Bloomed and cactus, while only one flower, but so beautiful:))
My Easter Cactus Has A one flower.





Thank you for the wonderful čajové komentáře.
Mějte se krásně !

Thank you for your nice tea comments .

Have a nice day !

  ♥♥♥

Vlaďka

0 comments:

Post a Comment