Monday, April 4, 2011

What Gun Does He Use In Layer Cake



Weekend treasures
Treasures Weekend


Hi,

I can not stand it and you must show the new pudding mold what I managed to get by chance on the weekend.
Thursday on the Internet, I bought an old form of custard (not yet come by post). On Saturday, I visited my grandmother and I mentioned to her about buying her a moment and then pulled out of the box after another (on the small picture):))
Of course it is again všishni marveled at what she was and why I so much want ...
Well, lo and behold on Sunday dad was visiting with friends and rabbits found dumped in another (the great) form. They were so kind that he had given her.

So one of the forms are then three different sizes!


Hello

I bought at the Internet auction Beautiful pudding form on Friday
(I still have not a snake it !).
I visited my grandmother on Saturday. I have found there a small pudding form :))
My grandmother was so much surprised that I had wanted it !
And than.... My father found another form (big form) on Sunday. He found it at the friend´s cottage.

Now I have three forms !
 ♥







I can not wait to give them on the shelf that I should get a birthday
see:))
I'm looking forward to put on the Forms The new shelf.

Beautiful Monday
Have a nice Monday
Vladka

0 comments:

Post a Comment