Saturday, April 16, 2011

Why Cant I Move In Pokemon Snap On Sixtyforce



My birthday party
My birthday party


Hi everyone,
I'd like to show you how I spent my birthday day.
was full of goodies, surprises and rainy weather ...

celebration had to be home all day because it was raining and very cold.
We had a light lunch and evening we went to dinner.



mom baked me a wonderful surprise strawberry cake.
belongs is one of my favorite.


look but not enough to eat?


I got this beautiful old window into your room. It has its place of honor on the commode.
I really wanted him!
A delightful three books, which I can not doprohlížet ..
it is once again the inspiration ..


grandmother gave me a beautiful porcelain plate with a dedication.
beautiful necklace my mom bought me another.
know what pleases me most:))


I also have some of those birthday presents, but there is not time picture.
From morning because I toured a local village where he was collecting Day:)) and the afternoon we were finally able to plant flowers in the garden.


great weekend
Vladka
♥ ♥ ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment