Sunday, April 3, 2011

Most Common Pick Three Lottery Numbers



large frame

Hi everyone,

I hope you've had too so beautifully sunny Viken like me!
I also have a new treasure from which I am very happy. Somehow coincidence gathered together.
I can not wait to show them to you.

But ....


today I am here to show you another renovation, which was time consuming. One I will frame shown in its original condition, but still not quite finished.

I found him at a house on the way to work!

frame before renovation / Before


fallen pieces
I had to make the missing pieces of ornaments.

frame after the missing pieces



yet leave an empty frame but once there will be black board and will serve as a giant whiteboard in the kitchen ....
I do not know if hang him, or whether this will be propped up.
top I chose the same shade as the table.

finished frame / after

My big inspiration:




great rest of Sunday
Vladka


0 comments:

Post a Comment