Friday, April 15, 2011

Five Dollar Craps Atlantic City



The Versatile Blogger





Kačce Thank you very much for this award, which I do not!

Kačky blog is a wonderful find plenty of inspiration here.
are among my favorite! ;
blog is full of beautiful photographs , ideas and inspiration for shopping ....


I get this award from Duck today!
Her blog is full of beautiful photos , Ideas and tips for shopping ....

first spring photos by Kačky
first spring picture made by Cathy




crate and beloved hydrangea
lovely box with hydrangea

It This beautiful greeting from Italy!
It'sa beautiful greeting from Italy!

I'm very happy.
gave him yet but I will not post (somehow it's here with a glut of 'em), but if you do either of you has to be there for YOU!


I'm happy, thank you!

If you do not have this award for There Is you!

Thank
Thank you
Vladka

0 comments:

Post a Comment