Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sofa Cushion Replacement Blog



frame and
book Shabby Chic interios

The Frame
book and Shabby Chic interios

Hi

'd like to share with you renovci the frame that I found in front of my father.
It's an old frame, but it fit:)
was very dirty and battered!

time I would do it very much filled mesh, but we will be so empty.
frame is painted white on the surface and created a gray patina.


Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share a few pictures of the renovation of the frame. I found it in front of my father's house. This is not the old frame But I like it.
The frame WAS too much dirty and Battered!

I Would Like To Give It The rabbit fencing.
I made Battered gray surface.



on / after

, "saved from the dustbin!''




before / Before



book Shabby Chic interios

Here is another photo of my birthday.
I got a book Shabby Chic interios.
I had Having her picture taken:)
is perfect.
Suddenly my back so much inspiration!
definitely do some photos for you.


This is a picture from my birthday.
I have got this beautiful book Shabby Chic interios.
I Had to Take a picture with it.
It's perfect.
Suddenly, I Have So Many Inspiration!
I'm sure I'll to Some photos for you .



Thanks for that you will find a moment for me to stop ...
Thank You for Taking the time to stop the ...
Vladka

0 comments:

Post a Comment