Thursday, April 7, 2011

Everclear Alcohol, California




shabby bedroom inspired by the Shabby Chic style

Vintage Shabby Chic Inspired
bedroom

Hi everyone,

'm here with great transformation and surprise!
Upon returning home I decided to complete the renovation of its rooms. I thought that show it to you completely finished, but we should certainly have waited a month:)

room was painted 5 years and I've had it very okoukaný . The painting is from the time when I had this style ever knew or blogs. Absolutely I enchanted northern French charm and style.
had to be changed!


Hello everyone,
I'm here with a great transformation and surprise!
I decided a complete renovation of my room.
The Room was painted five years ago. The painting is from the time when i did not know blogs and this style of living.
I absolutely love northern style with French charm.

It's snake BE CHANGED!


room before painting.
The room before painting.


There was great hesitation, image search and create návrhů... 
Na stěnu jsem vybrala odstín bílo-šedé. Paví pera mají odstín holubí modro-šedé.
(viz obrázek)

I was thinking for long time, searching images and designing proposals...
I used shades of white and grey on the wals. Peacock feathers have pigeon-blue-gray shade.
(see picture)


Shabby Chic

is a style which combines old and new. They are transformed objects that no longer served its other. Its author is a British designer Rachel Ashwell. As the author herself says:
, "The best and most original pieces you can find themselves, if this bit help. ''

Simply shop at flea markets, junk shop or visit zapátrat with our grandmothers. Things must have its own patina. For Chabby Chic are typically subtle, mostly muted pastel colors. Among the favorites are pink, turquoise, pale blue, purple and yellow. In combination with fine gray, beige and cream shades are perfect Shabby Chic color range. These color combinations can not support the add-on shiny materials such as silver vases, crystal chandeliers and lamps pillows or sequined. The subtlety and elegance of style Chabby Chic will bring into your home a bouquet of peonies and hydrangeas lilacs.


I took a little something from this style and created a new bedroom. I did not want to charge too much room and stuff zbytečnostma. There remained only the most necessary and popular.

I used a little something from Shabby Chic style and created new bedroom.I did not want to overcrowd my room too much. Only the most favorite and necessery things remained.



view on the left side where the entrance to the room. This is where the box of my childhood. They must stay here.

There is the entrance to my room here. The wardrobe from childhood we must stay here.


small table is made, whichever was sold at Ma Maison. Manufactured by Ludek him (my stepfather) for my birthday. It's the easiest carpenter. He has been responsible for all carpentry work- I do furniture repair
Patina is artificially made me.

The WAS small table made Pursuant to Ma Maison. Ludek (My Stepfather) made it for my birthday. He is the most skilful carpenter. He helps me with all my restorations Which Need a hand of a carpenter.
The Battered surface is artificially made by me.



My very dear old Shabby Shic chandelier.
I bought it in the local bazaar.
It is wonderful when you light the night and the light is reflected on the walls!

My lovely old chandelier in the Shabby Chic style. I bought it in Bazaar.
I like When The Light is Reflecting on the walls.




picture with a beautiful patina that just adore. I bought it at auction on the Internet aukro.

I like this old picture frame with Battered. I bought it in Internet Auction.

The only thing still missing in the room and what you promise is still a huge old oak cabinet. Will it all my books. I wanted her to leave the original paint ošuntělým, but there were problems foot renovation. The entire cabinet had finally repaired and re-paint.


The only thing missing is the Promised and the big old oak cabinet. All My Books Will Be inside.
I wanted to let it be in shabby style, But Some Problems with feet appeared. The Cabinet finally the snake and painted BE REPAIRED Completely.


on the front wall behind the bed I painted peacock feathers, that look like wallpaper. Feathers are rubbed so silky sheen when the sun shines on the wall with fine shimmer and ripple like.

Miluji tento efekt ! 

The painted peacock feathers on the frontal wall look like a wallpaper. They are covered by silk gloss, so they seems to be sparkling and waving in the sunshine.
I love this effect!


My first Easter decorations on the plate from the scrap heap of Austria. The cage is very old and is from the flea market in Linz. I should have them here more and more, but do not fit here:)


This is my first Easter decoration on the teller from the Austrian Flea Market. The cage is very old and is ook from the Flea Market in Linz. I'd like much more, But There Is no space for Them:)


Have a great weekend!
Have a nice weekend!
Vladka

0 comments:

Post a Comment