Monday, April 18, 2011

Template For Pinewood Derby Tank



A cup of tea or love?
cup of tea or love?

Riviera Maison



Hi everyone,
my new glass jug Fresh Tea of Riviera Maison is a wonderful gift that I got from my grandma's birthday .

Zbožňuji její klasický design !


Hello everybody,  
my new  Fresh Tea teapot from Rivièra Maison was a gift from my grandmother to my birthday.
 
I still adore its classic design !


blooming tea

amazing is her only preparation of fresh tea, but the flowering teas!




Gradually, you can watch the CAC bloom ...
You Can Watch how the tea is blooming ...




See? At the bottom of the cup and RM konvičkyje beautiful house.
I love this detail!
Do you see? At the bottom of the cup with the RM House.
I love this detail!



Life is sweet with a cup of tea!

Life is sweet with cup of tea!






What tea do you like most about you?
This flowering tea is named Wanz Qianhong.

What's your favorite tea?
This is
flowering tea Wanz Qianhong.
Beautiful Monday!
Have a nice Monday!
Vladka

0 comments:

Post a Comment