Sunday, May 1, 2011

Anbesol Tooth Extraction



Flea Markets
Flea Market Finds

Hi
I hope you enjoyed Viken!
I had it acquired a ...
I was two days at flea markets in Austria!


Hello
I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!
I have a snake and one busy ...
two days I was in Austria at Flea Markets!


It was beautiful weather and lots of pretty flowers everywhere.
We saw a beautiful rainbow.

It Was Beautiful weather and beautiful flower Were Everywhere.
We saw beautiful rainbow.
What do you think? What is it? :))
Yes, the old bistro chairs ..
my dream!

What do you think? What's this? :))
Yes, the old bistro chairs ...
My Dream!

I'd be sitting around the same table as the Lady of Dreamy Whites!
Now you can!

I woul like to have this same table setting !
Now, It´s possible !!
Dreamy whites
Našla jsem je na konci tohoto kontejnéru.
Byly připravené na slisování v lisu !

I found them at the end of this container.
Chairs vere ready for pressing in the press !


I bought a beautiful tulips in tulip field.

We bought this beautiful tulips.
It Was Amazing tulip fields.



My best finds are bistro chairs and old chandelier with crystals .
I love it!

My Fave Finds from the day are bistro chairs and crystal chandelier old .
I love them!

before cleaning / cleaning before
chandeliers very dirty!
The chandelier WAS very dirty!


's gorgeous!
on it huge glass crystals and flowers.

I have found a white plate, glass jars from France, and a small green decanter with silver lid dózu.
plate is very brittle and weak.


It's beautiful!
There are big Glass Crystals and Flowers on Them.

I found white plate, placard jar from France, Carafa and small green jar with silver cap.
The plate is very fragile and weak.



form the bunny is amazing.
rabbit This form is amazing for me.



Soon I'll show you lust cleaned and repaired the chair.
I Will Show You Cleaned chandelier and chairs REPAIRED SOON.

Wishing you a beautiful May Day Day
Have A Nice Day
Vladka

0 comments:

Post a Comment