Saturday, May 21, 2011

M Jak Milosc Najnowsze Odcinki.pl



Sunny days, beautiful days
Sunny days, great days

Hi everyone,
hope that you had a great weekend!
I would like to share with you today in our fun and our friends, I spent the weekend.
I have a few things about which I would like to share with you.

On Wednesday I went to visit her boyfriend in Krkonoše.
around the family house is full of flower meadows, forests and animals.
I picked a huge Puget Daisy and Buttercup ..
I love these flowers.
It was a nice feeling to wake up and go to a large meadow to pick flowers.


Hello Everyone,
I hope you all had a great weekend!
I wanted to share my, my boyfriend and our friends Weekend fun with you today.
I have a couple things I want to share with you today....

I arrived to my boyfriend to Giant mountains on Wednesday.
Round their family house there are meadows full of flowers, forests and animals.
I picked a big bouguet of Daisies and Buttercups ..
I love this flowers. It was perfect feeling to wake up and go to the Big Meadows and pick up flowers this.



We visited our friends and Flower Radek in their new house. They have monthly baby Elizabeth .
is beautiful ...
We visited Our friends Kveta and Radek at Their New House. They have a small baby Elizabeth . She is one month old.
She is beautuful ...



It was a wonderful time spent with them. They are small rabbits, cats and chickens.
Their house is secluded. it's a beautiful place to live.

It Was Perfect Time with Them. They have small bunnies, cats and Stephens.
Their house is secluded from the Other houses. It's beautiful place for living.



Subtropical Horticulture circle
We visited Horticulture circle and we bought new flowers.
Garden was founded in 1976. It was the first garden where he began to deal with the growing and propagation of tropical and citrus plants.



Subtropical Gardening Circle

We wisited gardening Kruh and bought new flowers.
 This garden was established in 1976. It was the first , which began to deal with the growing and propagation of tropical and citrus crops .


circle around the garden is beautiful countryside, a typical small streets and timbered ...
Around The Gardening Circle is beautiful nature, Log Cabins and typical small streets ...



My friend could not decide which lime he should buy ... :)
We boyfriend couldn´t decide which lime he should buy ... :)




This is rare Citrus medica (Buddha´s hand ). 
They sell a limited amount of this citrus.















I bought the same news!
sell Strawberry Mint, Banana Mint tangerine and peppermint ...
Oh that's great, because I love the fresh tea!
I made strawberry mint tea.
is delicious. He smelled wonderful.
Now I have my little garden mint!

I bouht news !
They sell Strawberry mint , Banana mint and Mandarin mint ...
Ohh It´s great because I love fresh mint tea !
I made Strawberry mint tea.
It´s delicious.
Tea smelled wonderfully . 
  Now, I have my own small mint  gaden !

zámek ve Vrchlabí z r.1546/castle in Vrchlabí from the year 1546











you know the name of the white bushes?
I love it!
Do you know the name of this white bush?
I love it!



Wishing you a beautiful sunny day.
Thank you for your comments.

Have a nice sunny days
Thank you for your sweet comments.

Vladka

0 comments:

Post a Comment