Thursday, May 26, 2011

How To Use Cheat Engine



Our garden
Our garden

Hi everyone,
I remembered that I never showed you our garden and pergola.
We have a small garden apartment building in the city center.
Our cats live here.

Hello Everyone,
I Remembered That I have never showed you Our Garden.
We have a small garden behind the house in the city center.
Our cats live here.


This is our pergola, which we did all by yourself. The wood comes from forests around Kleť. We spend all his free time here, especially when it is in our loft very hot.
Barbecue here celebrating, reading here and spend our leisure time here ... just everything!
It's our favorite place.

This is our pergola, Which we have made Ourselves. Everything we do here When It's Hot in Our House. We grill here, celebrate here, read here, spend free time .... Our Everything!
This is our favorite place.
before / Before
Last week I even found an old house that washstand . It was my big dream to find him!
I just washed it and left in pristine condition. I put it to our pergola.
Podívejte !

I found this old washing table   last week. It was my big dream to have it !
I cleaned it, leave at this condition and put it to our pergola.

Look!


Vintage židle and the small table I got for my birthday. I was very happy that I managed this type of seating ever get.
I love it!
Shabby hortenziema tablecloth with my grandmother gave me.
fits beautifully on the table.


This vintage garden chairs and table have been my birthday gift.
I love it!
This Shabby tablecloth with hydrangea Gave My Grandmother.
It's beautiful at this table.



I bake Annealed Cheesecake the new recipe.
really recommend is excellent and extremely fast.
recipe can be found here:

I baked this Annealed cheese Cake . It's delicious.
receipe I found here:




Blue pot I found in one village of the Iron on Sunday. Like I paint her.
mom with her little watering flowers in the pergola.

I found this old jug at Iron Sunday. I like this color.
My Mother Waters Small flowers with it.


My favorite flower!
My favorite flower!


Our cat The Beautiful must be at all:)
She loves photography.
Our cat The Beautiful Must Be Everywhere:)
She loves photography.





Pussy Sulinka many in containers to the ground :)
Cat Sulinka Often Lies in this container with soil:)


today is perhaps the first to get a bistro chair, which I dismantled and I will try to finish it!


nice day
Have a nice days
Vladka

0 comments:

Post a Comment