Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wnrogers&sonchina.com



Svícník
Ceropegia Woodie

Hi,
finally I managed to buy a young plant Svícník .
One was so tiny I just bought two!
When I get home is then studied in more detail, I noticed that one of the bright edge of the chips and the second one even has a few small flowers ...
I managed to buy over the weekend in Austria.
I have not even received their sezazení and you must show them!


Hello,
I finally bought beautiful flower Svícník in Austria.
One plant was small so I bought two!
I studied them at home and I saw beautiful small blossoms...
and color difference on the leaves.
I must give them together to the new flowerpot.
I had to show you them!

Svícník


you see the difference? Plantation on the left side has a dark edge chips, and that the right has a light almost white edge.
Beautiful!

Until You See The Different? The flower (on the left) Has the dark leaf and flower (on the rigt) Has White Edges.
Beautiful!

you see him?
Beautiful, ages,''flower ...

Do you see it?
Beautiful 'big''blossom ...


Other small florets ...
Another small florets ..


nice Sunday
Vlaďka

0 comments:

Post a Comment