Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Moms Anal Adventure A Day



very old kříň
Old Cabinet

Hi

so here I am finally promised renovation of housing.
It was very difficult renovations.
entire cabinet had finally repaired and re-paint.

Hello everyone,
Renovation'm here with my cabinet.
It Was Very Difficult Renovation.
The Cabinet finally the snake and painted BE REPAIRED Completely.



We had to make a new leg. Original 2 completely missing and the rest were totally eaten. We made a completely new ground and and Ludek dopasoval him in the closet.
Original The ground was totally eaten and spilled oil.


We Made Completely new cabinet bottom and four feet.
The original bottom eated to WAS Completely Covered woodworms and the thick layer of oil.


original floor / Original bottom


Cabinet and I have a tan to clear the wood. It's a very old (cca100let) all Crafts oak cabinet. It was custom-made in the Czech Budejovice. On the back is still the original ticket.

I cleaned (brushed tanned and) all the cabinet on the wood. It's very old (about 100 years) and handmade cabinet.
It Was a custom-made in the Budweis. On the back is still the original ticket.


The paint color I used Pearl White .
Now it's a beautiful wardrobe that serves as a library.

This is a cabinet .... after I painted it pearl white ... Which is dry and beautiful color!
Neither Neither white yellow ... something between.


This image has a bedroom.
This picture shows my bedroom.



In this picture are my favorite roses and old frames.
This picture shows my bedroom with my roses and old frames.



These are my favorite old bottles.
I love it!

These are my lovely old bottles.
I love them!


Thank you so much for your advice!
if you want to know how I decided to fix my bistro chairs stay with me ...

Thank you for your good Opinions!
Do you want to know how I finally decided to make my bistro chairs?
Stay Wit Me ....


Vladka

0 comments:

Post a Comment