Monday, May 9, 2011

Work Behavior Report Template



surprise from Slovakia ...
Big surprise from Slovakia


Hi everyone,

week ago I saw the Susan beautiful bags that effort. I really liked them so I ordered a pair for her!

postwoman Today brought the expected package.

Hello everyone,
I saw this Beautiful bags at Sue's blog. I like Them. I ordered 6 bags!
Postwoman Brought EXPECTED package today.


bags are really nááádherné I've never seen nicer. These are for me.
They can be wonderful for them to stop looking mom:)

are so nice ...
to eat!

Bags are beautiful. I have never seen more beautiful. These are for me.
I can not stop looking at Them.


With králíčkama for my mom.
These are for my mother.


I got a nice surprise and a beautiful decorative bag with a card and the extra hours ago.
Susan, thank you very much, jsme s mamkou nadšené a máme obrovskou 
radost !

Zuzka send me a beutiful decorative tag and one free bag with sandglass.
We are very happy and enthusiastic !


Děkujeme
Thank you
Vlaďka

0 comments:

Post a Comment