Monday, May 23, 2011

Clothing Store Cover Letter Samples



smell spring ....
Puget lilies of the valley

The Smell of Spring ....
bouquet of lilies of the valley

Hi girls,
I received a beautiful bouquet of white and pink lilies of the valley from my grandfather to my holiday, which closed ...
wanted me to enjoy them, but feared that until flowering.
She knows that I love.
Each year is then usuším and use them as decoration.
I've had several such kytic.


Hello girls,
I got this beautiful bouquet of white and pink lilies of the valley from my grandfather to my name day...
He wanted to please me. He knows that I love them.

Each year I dried them and then I use them as decoration.
I already have several such bouquets.


Jejich vůně je tak nádherná.
Their smell is wonderful with .
♥ ♥





ceramic shoe I've done eight years ago.
This ceramic shoe is made by me eight years ago.


you know pink lily of the valley or just white ones?
pink flowers are much smaller.

Do you know Pink lily of the valley or just White ones?
Pink flowers are flies Smaller .



On Sunday, I came across a well-known as a clearing house of an old estate. I could here take a lot of interesting things including boxes Legrain Paris, which was full of old podledů.

On Sunday, I was cleaning old house and here I Could take a lot of interesting things INCLUDING boxes Legrain Paris , Which WAS full of old postcards.





Beautiful Monday
Have a nice Monday
Vladka

0 comments:

Post a Comment