Monday, May 2, 2011

Twisted Colon Treatments



need your opinion!
I need your opinion!

Happy Monday

What do you think?
What do you think?


This is a bistro chair, which I bought on Saturday.
What do you think? I paint them or not?
or just cleaned?

Each has a different color and is in a different state!
Some of them are in terrible condition.

These Are The Bistro chairs That I boughn on Saturday.
What do you think? Paint or Not to Paint?
Should I Clean Them?

Each of Them Has A Different color and is in different condition!
Some of Them are on very bad condition.


I made a sample. Exonerated'm one of them. As the wooden seat and metal frame.
What do you think?

I made a sample. I cleaned (the wood and metal), One of Them.
What do you think about this?

adjustment before / after cleaning

after cleaning / after


I would give seats to its original state, I would like the board to cut the pieces as it should be .


need your help.
I need you help.

What are you doing?
What Would You to?

nice evening
Have a nice evening
Vladka

0 comments:

Post a Comment