Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wife Has Husban Wear A Girdle



Old Shabby French chandelier with flowers

~

Shabby Antique French chandelier with flowers



Hi everyone,
I'm here very quickly with the new article. I managed to buy this beautiful old chandelier !
I saw him at the last moment leaving the bazaar. He was thrown in a corner and sale. Owner bazaar bought it undamaged, but the ferry dropped him, smashed a glass dome around the bulbs and it bent!
What a pity, but I do not care that the dome is missing.

previous owner tried to renovate it and painted it very inconsiderately zlacenkou. Applied a layer so thick that it is not even dry.
Horror!
I bought it for 50 CZK (for damage), I could not leave him there . Still v budoucnu u mě něco nasvítí!



Hello everyone,
I´m here with a guick post. I bought this beautiful old chandelier .Owner of the bazar dropped it and damaged it. He sold me it for 3Eur (for damage).He broke glass balls around the bulbs.
The previous owner tried to renovate it and painted it very inconsiderately by using gold color.
Terrible!



The little bit I was able to quickly remove a bit of color. Zlacenky beneath the white paint, and underneath them, zlatavý''odstín metal patina.
Chandelier therefore had probably been white. When I start with the renovation so hopefully find out more.
really looking forward to it because I've never been repair the chandelier.

I tried to remove the new gold coating. I found white color Under the gold .
The Chandelier To Be Originally snake or white metal.
I have never REPAIRED Any chandelier. It's a big challenge for me !



I tried to find some photos by which I could make a chandelier to its original state. I found several options.
Italian chandeliers were usually white with flowers and colored chips.

I found inspiration for me Some how I should renovate my chandelier.
Several options I found.
Italian chandeliers Were always white with colored leaves and flowers.



This type of chandelier is not one of my favorite, which I was thrilled but his purchase was for me a challenge .
prices abroad are very high from $ 200 to 600th


French chandeliers were made mostly brass with porcelain flowers.

French chandeliers Were Made from brass with white porcelain flowers.



I love it idea to hang or porcelain roses live down from the chandelier.
chandelier with white patina is very nice too.

I really like the idea of \u200b\u200bhanging with porcelain roses or live down from the chandelier.


I think these two chandeliers in the picture are the closest to my .
Above the left seems a lot like ...
What do you think?

I think That These two chandeliers in the image are bridge Similar it misses .
What Do You Think ?


I love to read your opinion on whether how to renovate it, or if the chandelier you like it or not ...
I'm glad for every comment!


my preliminary proposal:
I would try to clean the chandelier (Find the original color) and that will look good with patina just like him so I left. If the metal is not anything I'd like it painted a bright color and zpatinovala and maybe a little bit, but only slightly dobarvila flowers.
The way I choose to try to get nějaké ,,kalíšky´´ na žárovky.

Co myslíte?

I would like to know your opinion about this type of chandeliers, abou the renovation...   
my suggestion is.
I would try to clean the chandelier and find the original colour. I'd like to paint it with a bright color and make Battered surface. Maybe Would I paint with flowers Another color.

What Do You Think ?


Vladka

0 comments:

Post a Comment